Information Collection and Use
The Personal Information which You may provide to us and/or which we may collect is or could be the following:
- Your registration details may include the password provided by You. You may note that We adopt reasonable security measures to protect Your password from being exposed or disclosed to anyone, including the Company.
- Your shipping, billing, tax registration, and other information about Your sale or purchase transaction on the Website.
- Your transaction details with the other users of the Website.
- Your usage behavior of the Website.
- Details of the computer system or computer network You use to visit the Website and undertake any activity on the Website.
We may also collect information to track User behavior and preferences for internal analytics from all Users of the Website. This information is collected through the use of server log files and tracking technologies to collect and analyze certain types of technical information and may include cookies and web beacons.
We may combine your Personal Information, other information, and information collected from tracking technologies and aggregate it with information collected from other Users using our Website to attempt to provide You with a better experience on our Website.
You understand, agree and acknowledge that our collection, storage and processing of your Personal Information is for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of the Company Entities and its joint ventures. You further understand, agree and acknowledge that your Personal Information, which is classified as sensitive personal information as per applicable laws, is considered necessary for the Company to provide various services on its Website to You and for Your usage of the Website and other services provided by Company in relation to the Website.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may share your personal information with our other corporate entities to:
- correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services;
- facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity;
- We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
Usage of Demographic and Profile Data
We use your personal information to:
- provide the services you request;
- to resolve disputes & troubleshoot problems;
- promote a safe service;
- measure consumer interest in our products and services;
- inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates;
Please note that we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses.