Curiosity TV is an online streaming platform that provides various non-fictional series which has science, technology, lifestyle, kids and various history related content for the viewers.
STEPS TO SUBSCRIBE CURIOSITY TV PLATFORM: –
- Visit the curiosity.tv/activate using any web browser.
- Select the signup now option.
- Click on the package perfect for you. You can choose from most valued package i.e., annually to the most flexible package i.e., monthly.
- After selecting the perfect package click on continue.
- On next screen, you’ll see an option to fill your Email Id and password. Enter your credentials in the above section.
- Then continue to the last step.
- Enter the details First Name, Last name, Country, Payment information.
- Once done, click on Sign up now and your signup process with Curiosity stream is completed.
STEPS TO ACTIVATE CURIOSITY TV USING CURIOSITY.TV/ACTIVATE
- Select a supported device on which you have to connect Curiosity TV. To check your device support, go to https://help.curiositystream.com. Now visit the application store of your device and, search for Curiosity TV app.
- Next select the Install option next to the Curiosity TV app.
- After installation, launch the application on your phone. In case you are using an Android/Smart/Apple TV do the same using your remote control.
- On first page, select the sign-in option and enter the Curiosity TV login credentials and login to your account.
- Once you have logged in, you’ll see an Activation Code displayed on your screen. Note down the Activation code.
- Now visit, curiosity.tv/activate through your mobile phone or laptop.
- On next page, you’ll see a login option. Enter the same Curiosity TV credentials used earlier and login to your account.
- Once logged in you’ll see a blank space to enter the Activation Code, put the same Activation Code in the blank and click on continue button.
- Then select the same device from the options you were trying to login with. You’ll see an Activation Success message on your screen.
- After that, go to your device and refresh the screen, you’ll be able to watch all the streaming contents using your Curiosity TV application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I enter my crave activation code?
On your computer or mobile browser, go to www.crave.ca/samsung or www.crave.ca/newsamsung, as shown on your television. Enter the activation code displayed in the app into your web or mobile browser. You should receive a ‘Success!’ message once everything is finished.
How do I set up CuriosityStream on my TV?
AirPlay from Apple
Make sure your Smart TV and iPhone/iPad are both linked to the same Wi-Fi network. Select the AirPlay icon while playing material in the Curiosity Stream app. Select your Samsung Smart TV, and it will begin to display on your TV.
How can I watch CuriosityStream for free?
CuriosityStream is available on both the Airtel Xstream app and the website. CuriosityStream will be available for free to Airtel Thanks gold and platinum customers.
How do I activate CuriosityStream?
Users of Curiosity Stream can reactivate their account at any time by going to their account page and clicking the ‘Reactivate Account’ button. You will be automatically subscribed for the following billing cycle after completing this request.
How do I activate my Smart TV?
On the back of your TV, look for the Ethernet port.
Connect your router’s Ethernet wire to the port on your TV.
Go to Network Settings after selecting Menu on your TV’s remote.
To enable wired internet, select the option.
Using the buttons on your remote, type your Wi-Fi password.
How do I activate Crave TV?
After you’ve created an account, go to your device’s app store or marketplace and download Crave. Make sure the shop is set to Canadian. On your device, open Crave. To play a video, go to the Account Management area and click the ‘Sign In’ option.
Is Curiosity Stream available on Smart TV?
LG, Samsung, Sony/Android TV, TiVo, and VIZIO are among the Smart TV Market apps available (recommended devices from 2016 and later).
Is Curiosity Stream included with Amazon Prime?
Q: Does Amazon Prime Video offer CuriosityStream for free? A: While it is available as an Amazon Prime Video channel, after the seven-day free trial period, you will have to pay for the service. However, certain programmes, such as A Stitch in Time, are available for free on Amazon Prime Video.
Does Netflix have Curiosity Stream?
With so many video streaming services available, documentary viewers have lots of alternatives, but CuriosityStream and Netflix are leading the pack.
CuriosityStream compared. Netflix plans and price.
Is CuriosityStream worth the money?
CuriosityStream is absolutely worth your money if you’re looking for documentaries similar to those on the old Discovery Channel. For $1.67 per month, you get access to thousands of high-quality and well-researched documentaries about nature, science, and history that you won’t find on Netflix or Hulu.