- Using your PC, Go to cbs.com/roku or cbs.com/tv/roku from any browser.
- Enter the activation Code appear your device screen.
- Click on Activate Button.
- Login with CBS account or Create CBS All Access account..
- You will get confirmation message on the Roku TV.
- Enjoy Start watching CBS All Access on Roku.
ACTIVATE CBS ON ANDROID TV USING CBS.COM/TV/ANDROIDTV
- Launch the CBS app on your Smart TV.
- Note the CBS activation code from your screen.
- Visit cbs.com/tv/androidtv from any browser.
- Enter the CBS activation code.
- Click Next.
WATCH CBS SPORTS ON ROKU?
- Switch on your Roku device, press the home button.
- Go to Roku Channel Store from your device.
- Search CBS Channel from list.
- Click to add CBS Channel.
- Go to cbs.com/tv/roku or cbs.com roku on your web browser.
- Enter the code from you Roku device screen.
- Now you start streaming CBS sports on Roku player.
HOW TO CREATE CBS ACCOUNT?
- Visit CBS website cbs.com/tv/roku.
- Click on Sign (top on right corner)
- Then click on Sign up Button.
- Fill your Details like- Full Name, Location, Email address and Phone Number etc.
- After submit all details Click on Continue.
- Check your email address and click on verify CBS account.
- CBS Account is successfully created.
- Visit CBS website www.cbs.com/activate/roku.
- Click on Sign button.
- Login with your email address and password.
- Tap on Continue button.
- Now your access your CBS account.
SIGN IN WITH TV PROVIDER
- Go to cbs.com/activate.
- Select on sign.
- Then Click on Sign in with Live TV Streaming
- Choose your TV Provider.
- Enter your login details of TV account.
- After login you can access CBS account.
CBS SUPPORTED DEVICES LIST
- Apple TV
- iPhone and iPad
- Android TV
- Android phone and tablet
- Fire TV
- Portal TV
- PlayStation 4
- Samsung TV
- Vizio TV
- LG TV
- Xfinity Flex
Official link – https://www.cbs.com/tv/roku/
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I watch CBS with my TV provider?
Here are the services that allow you to watch CBS live streams: U-verse by AT&T. AT&T TV. One Altice.
Why is CBS not working on Roku?
Restart your devices if necessary. Make sure your app and device are running the most recent software version. Call CBS Customer Service to see if there is a problem on their end.
Is CBS free on Roku?
On Roku, you may watch CBS using the official CBS apps, Paramount Plus, or a live TV app. Some material is available for free on the CBS Roku apps, but you may need to connect a cable account to get all. CBS All Access, CBS’ previous streaming app, has been merged into the Paramount Plus app.
How do I activate CBS on Roku?
Click “Continue” after selecting “Sign in with TV Provider.” On your television, you’ll see an access code.
Enter the on-screen access code at cbs.com/tv/roku on your computer or mobile web browser, then click “Activate.” The screen on your linked device will update.
Select a TV provider.
What happened to my CBS app?
CBS All-Access didn’t have the longest run, but it isn’t going away completely. Instead, sometime early next year, the streaming platform will become a fresh new titled service. You won’t have to worry about CBS All-Access after 2021. The service will now be known as Paramount+.
Why can’t I stream CBS for free?
You could transfer content from those applications to Chromecast dongles, but you couldn’t watch CBS programming on other TVs without using the CBS All Access app. This necessitated either a $6 monthly subscription or a pay TV provider login.
How can I stream CBS for free?
You can watch this channel online for free because it is not part of the TVEverywhere system and hence does not require a Cable TV login. Go to http://www.cbs.com/live-tv/ to get started watching CBS online. Furthermore, some channels provide apps for both iOS and Android that let you to do the same thing.
Why is Roku charging me every month?
Roku does not impose a monthly fee or an installation fee. Your Roku device has a one-time fee that gives you access to gobs of free material. If you opt to add premium material from applications like Netflix or Disney+, you may be charged a monthly price.
How can I watch local channels on Roku?
Local channels are available on Roku through the Roku Channel Store, third-party apps, and even an antenna.
If you’re looking for local channels, the Roku Channel Store is an excellent place to start.
If you have a cable subscription, you can use the service’s app to view local channels on your Roku.
Why am I being charged for Roku CBS Interactive?
The Roku channel is also free. You have enrolled to a paid or premium subscription if you see a recurring charge on your credit card billing account (or someone with access to your Roku player has signed up for a channel).